For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Team. As a Data Analyst, you are working in the end-to end big date product development team. You need to analyze the requirements, understand which data sources are suited, describe the requirements for the developer in detail and test the result after development.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• 1+ years of experience as a data analyst
• Experience with SQL queries and data aggregation
• Experience SQL / PLSQL programming
• Excellent knowledge and confident Excel user
• Skills to optimize SQL queries
• Experience in developing analytical reporting and interactive dashboard in Power BI
• Financial and analytical data presentation skills
• Gaining knowledge from a large amount of data
• Basic knowledge of statistics
• Power BI, Jira, Excel, Confluence
Will be a plus:
• Experience in Machine Learning and Big Data technologies
• Writing SQL queries to retrieve data from databases
• Monitoring the accuracy of the collected data
• Conducting A / B tests to assess the quality of models
• Data visualization, creation of information dashboards
• Coordination of budgets at the level of data collection from responsible managers and comparison with the model
• Carrying out an analysis to identify additional information based on which decisions are made