We are looking for a ReactJS Developer to join our Team.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
— Understanding OOP, design patterns;
— 2+ years of experience with development of mobile/web application;
— Professional experience with React JS (2+ years);
— Experience with state management using Redux / Flux;
— Fluent knowledge of git and platforms (BitBucket, GitLab);
— Understanding and usage REST, SOA concepts;
— Understanding of ES6/ES7 standards;
— Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
AS A PLUS
— Experience with high load projects;
— Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
— Strong understanding the design principles of distributed applications;
— Basic knowledge of web apps security (OWASP TOP10);
— Experience with managing cloud-based (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) and in-house server infrastructure;
— Experience with Docker containers;
— Ability to setup required development environment;
— Experience with Linux-based OS, Bash.
— Collaborate with Web Dev Team and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
— Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
— Writing optimized code;
— Designing and implementing of an application architecture;
— Code review and code quality control.
You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team-versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow.