We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our Product Development Team.
You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot (2+ year);
- Microservices architecture understanding + understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD;
- Restful services (REST) dev experience (2+ year);
- Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA (2+ year);
- Experience in branch-based workflow (git);
- Application servers: Tomcat;
- Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS;
- Thorough understanding of RDBS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and non-RDBMS like Cassandra;
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito;
- Experience with Docker containers in production (1+ year);
- Experience with continuous integration as is (principles, instruments).
As a plus:
- Knowledge of highload;
- Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
- Knowledge / understanding of Python, Perl.
- Collaborate with development team, Product Owner and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
- Designing and implementing architecture of an application;
- Code review and code quality control over formed standards of development;
- Writing efficient code.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.