For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a React Native Developer for our flagman app „Мій Київстар”. You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team-versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• Understanding OOP, design patterns;
• 2+ years of experience with development of mobile/web application;
• Professional experience with React Native (2+ years);
• Experience making interactive and performant mobile UIs with React Native;
• Experience with state management using Redux / Flux;
• Knowledge of native iOS/Android, including bridging between React Native to native;
• Fluent knowledge of git and platforms (BitBucket, GitLab);
• Understanding and usage REST, SOA concepts;
• Understanding of ES6/ES7 standards;
• Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with high load projects;
• Experience with developing on Node.js;
• Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
• Strong understanding the design principles of distributed applications;
• Basic knowledge of web apps security (OWASP TOP10);
• Experience with managing cloud-based (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) and in-house server infrastructure;
• Experience with Docker containers;
• Ability to setup required development environment;
• Experience with Linux-based OS, Bash.
• Collaborate with Web Dev Team and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
• Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
• Writing optimized code;
• Designing and implementing of an application architecture;
• Code review and code quality control.