For the period of quarantine Kyivstar continues his work and takes care that our clients keep in touch with their relatives and friends, being duly provided with high quality information.
Our activity hasn’t stopped and most of our employees work remotely. During this complicated period we conduct job interviews online, make job offers and arrange remote working mode for our candidates.
Stay at home and we will take care of your job interview, making it comfortable and safe!
We are looking for a Golang Developer on a new cool project. You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building Kyivstar’s new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
• A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• Professional experience with Go (2+ years);
• Knowledge of Docker,
• Knowledge of Git;
• Expirience with SQL and NoSql databases;
• Understanding of Clean Architecture and Design Patterns;Will be a plus:
• Experience with high load projects;
• Kubernetes, Helm, Consul, Prometheus;
• Ability to setup required development environment;
• Experience with Linux/Ubuntu/Mac.
• Collaborate with Web Dev Team and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
• Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
• Writing optimized code;
• Designing and implementing of an application architecture;
• Code review and code quality control.