We are looking for a developer who possesses strong experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL with Exadata and have experience in report building.
BI reporting unit is one of the units of the IT Directorate at the Kyivstar Company. We help businesses to timely and accurately assess the dynamics of development, monitor indicators and plans. The unit works with internal business customers. We have a friendly team and a strong team spirit. If you have a desire to work with big data, improve yourself as a report developer, including visualization, help businesses with daily analytics — we will be glad to meet you!
- Working with databases: import / export of data, preparation of reports and data queries using PL/SQL
- Working with data sets, data quality analysis
- Creating analytical reports and dashboards
- Reports visualization in in Power BI Desktop and Report Builder environments
- Analyzing business requirements and communication with internal clients
- 3+ years of experience in PL/SQL development.
- Experience in PL/SQL, creating database tables, views, medium to complex stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Experience develop reports visualization in Power BI\Report Builder will be priority
- Working knowledge in relational databases and concepts, preferably Oracle
- Highly organized with analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to use reasoning to troubleshoot, solve, and escalate technical problems
- Be open to learning new tools and technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office or remote — it’s up to you: you can work from anywhere, and we will arrange your workplace
- Remote onboarding
- Performance bonuses for everyone (annual or quarterly — depends on the role)
- We train employees: the opportunity to learn through the company’s own library, internal resources and programs from partners
- Health and life insurance
- Wellbeing program and corporate psychologist
- Reimbursement of expenses for Kyivstar mobile communication