We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team, whose primary responsibility is building Kyivstar’s mobile app. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, a chance to influence the direction of development, and the opportunity to grow with the role.
- A unique experience of working for the largest and most beloved mobile operator in Ukraine;
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Quarterly bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- Work in a cross-functional team with analysts, developers & designers to deliver product features.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for technical and business suitability.
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Development team, IT, external stakeholders, and end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Analyze requirements, and define use cases and functional requirements for the software;
- Creates and updates functional & technical descriptions of business processes related to supporting, configuration, and maintenance of the solution;
- Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements;
- Backlog management and facilitation if needed;
- Oversees test implementation, gathers feedback from users, and proposes functional improvements;
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience producing solution artifacts, including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, etc.
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology and understanding of the BA role in the Scrum process.
- Good understanding of web standards, protocols, messaging protocols, and data formats (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles.
- Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
- Good communication & facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical and system thinking skills.
- Team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity.
As a plus:
- Experience with data sources such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or MS SQL servers.
- Understanding and experience applying SOA, DDD, monolith, and design patterns.
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs.
- Basic expertise in mobile development technologies.
- Experience in integration projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence).