As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating ceremonies and team delivery, removing (and guiding the team to remove) blockers and impediments, assessing and coaching the team to higher levels of Scrum maturity and building a trusting and safe environment. You must demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC as well as an in-depth knowledge of Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master in app\web development team
- Ability to deliver within each sprint in accordance with the product roadmap
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
- Agile practices, patterns, and techniques such as automated testing, user stories, TDD, continuous integration, planning etc
- Advanced understanding of task decomposing principles, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, focus factor, capacity analysis etc.
- Theory and practical knowledge of LeSS framework
- Strong sense of ownership for projects and team performance
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Jira advanced user/admin
- English — Upper Intermediate
- You will be joining a team delivering innovative solutions to Products that need your inspired approach and enthusiasm
- You will be joining a most innovative department in biggest Telecommunication company in Ukraine
- You will be working with high motivated professionals on different Products
Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack, Outlook, Miro, etc.
- Office or remote — it’s up to you: you can work from anywhere, and we will arrange your workplace Remote onboarding
- Performance bonuses for everyone (annual or quarterly — depends on the role)
- We train employees: the opportunity to learn through the company’s own library, internal resources and programs from partners
- Health and life insurance
- Wellbeing program and corporate psychologist
- Reimbursement of expenses for Kyivstar mobile communication