Kyivstar Tech is looking for Senior Network Engineer.
- Corporate datacenters and regional offices LAN/WAN network services development and support.
- Corporate wireless network (Wi-Fi) services development and support.
- Network load balancing (F5, BIG-IP) development and support.
- Automation of network components management and deployment (API, Ansible).
- Network equipment and services troubleshooting/monitoring.
- NetOps documentation/processes/procedures/knowledge base management.
- Deep understanding of network protocols: TCP/IP, OSPF, PVST +
- Understanding of VRF, HTTP, TLSv1.2-1.3, DHCP, DNS, NAT, web-proxy.
- Cisco equipment configuration and support experience (switches, routers based on IOS), F5.
- Debug and troubleshooting of hierarchical multivendor networks.
- Network dump analysis.
- Routine tasks automation, formalization and documentation.
- English language — enough to read technical documentation and cooperation with. 3PP\vendors\customers.
Will be a plus:
- Huawei, Cisco, Juniper, F5 or other network related certification.
- SDN-solutions experience.
- Cisco ACI experience.
- Understanding of BGP, MPLS (L2 / L3VPN, TE).
- Experience with Unix (RedHat, FreeBSD, Debian, CentOS).
- Python, Bash scripting for Ansible shared automation.
- Understanding of best practices for datacenter, Corporate & regional networks management.
- English language — communication skills.
- Office or remote — it’s up to you: you can work from anywhere, and we will arrange your workplace
- Remote onboarding
- Performance bonuses for everyone (annual or quarterly — depends on the role)
- We train employees: the opportunity to learn through the company’s own library, internal resources and programs from partners
- Health and life insurance
- Wellbeing program and corporate psychologist
- Reimbursement of expenses for Kyivstar mobile communication