Kyivstar.Tech is looking for Mobile Developer to join our Product Development Team. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- Collaborate with Web Dev Team and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
- Writing optimized code;
- Designing and implementing of an application architecture;
- Code review and code quality control.
- Understanding OOP, design patterns;
- 2+ years of experience with development of mobile/web application;
- Professional experience with React Native (2+ years);
- Experience making interactive and performant mobile UIs with React Native;
- Experience with state management using Redux / Flux / MobX;
- Knowledge of native iOS/Android, including bridging between React Native to native;
- Fluent knowledge of git and platforms;
- Understanding and usage REST, SOA concepts;
- Understanding of ES6/ES7 standards;
- Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
As a plus:
- Experience with high load projects;
- Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
- Strong understanding the design principles of distributed applications;
- Experience with managing cloud-based (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) and in-house server infrastructure;
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Ability to setup required development environment;
- Experience with Unux-based OS.
- Office or remote — it’s up to you: you can work from anywhere, and we will arrange your workplace;
- Remote onboarding;
- Performance bonuses for everyone (annual or quarterly — depends on the role);
- We train employees: the opportunity to learn through the company’s own library, internal resources and programs from partners;
- Health and life insurance;
- Wellbeing program and corporate psychologist;
- Reimbursement of expenses for Kyivstar mobile communication.