As part of a large trading ecosystem, CRM provides a variety of services that include storing information about customers and their interactions. CRM is also an entry point for customers that provides a first impression of the product and an easy start.
Opened position assumes working in an agile way team with dedicated PO and SA.
Back-end developer who will develop and implement features within the product. Participate in the development of architectural solutions, preparation and delivery of releases. Decomposition and estimation of tasks. Manage code quality and refactoring of existing.
Java 11, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL , MQ, Junit, CI/CD, Docker, Jira, Confluence.
• 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE server side development
• Experience with designing and implementing large scale, production, multi-module systems and services
• Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
• Understanding of Agile development methodology
• Reading and writing English level
1) Tech-Interview with Tech Lead and Engineering Manager up to 1 hour. Feedback
2) People Partner Interview (up to 1 hour).