As QA engineer of our Scrum team you will be responsible for writing and executing manual tests to ensure product quality.
- At least 3 years of working experience in QA
- Experience in GUI testing
- Experience in Mobile devices testing
- HTML, CSS, JSON
- Experience with REST architecture
- Should have experience in communication with business stakeholders
- Should be able to find and identify root cause and consequences of issue
- Working experience in QA STLC process
- Understanding of the software release process
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Working knowledge in Product organization with agile methodology
- Experience working in a global, multilingual organization
- Previous experience with web autotests (selenium, selenide) and autotests on iOS (Calabash) will be a big plus
- Testing knowledge on backend applications in Linux/Unix environment
- Interoperability, functional testing of GUI components.
- Smoke and sanity testing of new releases and patches.
- Testing integration between components of the web applications, desktop application and backend components.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities during UAT and in production.
- Frequent interaction with stakeholders from business, architecture and operational teams.
- Testing applications on iOS and Android devices.
- Test cases, test plans, bugs creation and maintaining.
- Providing reliable estimates and committing to them.