KSTT is a hi-tech product company and a major service development center in the sphere of global dealing.
KSTT offers a one-stop-shop-solution without the one-product- fits-all mentality.
Our key business areas are CRM system development for global dealing platforms supported in over 20 languages.
Your responsibilities as Business Analyst is to manage full life-cycle development of our CRM products.
This will include:
- CRM and Backoffice systems
- Sales and Retention Portal
- Public API’s
- Messaging systems for communication with clients
Must have skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Industrial Management/O&M (Organization and Methods)/Logic/Mathematics or a System Analysis course
- At least 3 years of proven experience in system analyses of large scale, software projects
- Experience in infrastructure projects (not only interfaces and GUI)
- Strong understanding and proven experience in CRM systems
- Experience managing a team backlog, breaking down requirements and writing user stories.
- Ability to communicate the product definition into clear PRDs
- Excellent communications skills with both business and technical teams
- Fluent written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Experience as a programmer — an advantage.
- Familiar with iterative product development in Scrum development environment experience
- Experience with SQL and Data Structures
- Understanding and experience with Trading Platforms, Risk/Dealing management systems