We are looking for Java or Java/JS Fullstack developer. In brief: ownership of range of microservices, work close with architect, partners, rest of the teams. Wide range of technologies you can use on this position, ability to try yourself as modern JS/React developer.
As a bonus — have ability to try your skills in Android/iOS development under supervision of proficient developers in this area.
It’s a great opportunity to work with live product which placing leading positions in own market share. Real highload products, a lot of brands and real continuous delivery.
• 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE server side development
• Experience with designing and implementing large scale, production, multi-module systems and services
• Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
• Experience with web technologies and frameworks — Tomcat, HTTP
• Familiarity with Linux based development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical fields
• Experience working with enterprise data repositories like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
• Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins
• Understanding of Agile development methodology
• Fluent English
• Deep understanding of the Java language, its APIs, it’s performance consideration and internals
• Expirience working with Orchestrators (Puppet/Chef/Docker)
• Experience working with Hibernate
• Analysis, development and testing of server side modules.
• Close co-operation with product owners, business analysts, testers and other developers
• Coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a scrum team you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations through considering system performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.