You are a software developer who enjoys the visibility of your work. You are prepared to take responsibility and deliver high quality solutions.
Most likely you have experience with working with FIX protocol and financial applications, but most importantly you want to, and you can document the following:
• An IT relevant education with a Bachelor Level as minimal
• Years’ experience with .Net / C #, design patterns and API-solutions
• Experience with multithreaded design and programming
• General database experience, such as queries and stored procedures
• Experience with one or more test methods
• High level of English (written and oral)
Furthermore, you are analytical and a team player who can talk to both technicians and those who do not have a technical background in the company.
With reference to the Team lead in the Integration team, your primary responsibilities will be:
• Architecture, design of functionality, SW development and implementation of trade solutions.
• Improvement and maintenance of the FIX solutions that customers use in real-time trades.
• Integration of the company’s systems and with liquidity providers.
• Ongoing dialogue with liquidity providers and the company internally.
Exchange of ideas and collaboration with super-skilled colleagues is part of everyday life.