We are looking for Java Team Lead for CRM squad. Who have a strong knowledge of CRM concepts. Who knows and uses microservice architecture and enterprise integration patterns. Who knows how to architect APIs and how to handle it’s change. Who knows how to lead, coach, motivates and assesses performance of a team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
• 5+ years of working experience in Java development
• Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
• Familiarity with Linux based development.
• Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins
• Understanding of Agile development methodology
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Be flexible and pragmatic
• Analytical and conceptual skills
• Self-driven and hands-on personality
• Feeling comfortable in a complex and demanding environment
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the modern front-end technologies and frameworks
• Expirience working with React
• Experience working with tuning front-end applications
• Analysis and development of both front-end and server-side modules of CRM.
• Close co-operation with product owners, business analysts, QA and other developers
• Managing, coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a team you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations through considering system performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
On this position you will be able to work with a bunch of Java components, develop and enhance microservices ecosystem, deals with a lot of integrations with 3rd party systems and organizing CRM API in a way it should be.
It’s a great opportunity to work with live product which placing leading positions in own market share. Real highload products, a lot of brands and real continuous delivery.