We are looking for a Trainee Technical Support Engineer to join our team helping to drive client’s communication across channels. We’re looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals, who want to learn and grow with the company.
The ultimate goal of this position is to provide support via email and messengers.
Plus, the position foresees daily shifts for learning (education).
Candidate must have good English written and verbal skills.
The main working hours are from 8 p.m to 8 a.m Kyiv.
Our main requirements:
— Good communication and presentation skills in English (speaking/writing)
— Understanding of basic ethics of communication with clients
— Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
— Ability to prioritize, switch between tasks and manage time effectively
— Be able to work in night shifts
— Self-learning, responsible, communicative, accurate
— Positive and friendly person
• Understanding of network and main protocols
• Experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities
• Knowledge of SQL
• Experience in work with web applications, monitoring systems
• Experience using browser consoles and debugging data display, requests and responses
• Great and cozy office in the heart of Kyiv
• A high-level (A1) corporate insurance
• Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment
• Equipment (laptops, screens etc.)
• English lessons
• Career growth opportunities and professional development support
• Compensation review
• Team building activities
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Provide technical support service for customers via all communication channels: Phone, Email, IM, Ticketing System
• Keep records of customer interactions in ticketing system
• Monitor infrastructure and services
• Provide respond to any alert or requests according to the SLA
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Willingness to take flexible shifts