• 1+ year of experience in active IT sales
• Full-cycle sales experience
• Clear understanding of SDLC and MVP
• Advanced level of English
• Technical background will be a plus
• Goal-oriented person with pro-active approach
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance and corporate events
• Challenging projects and possibility to grow fast professionally
• Continuous professional development (trainings, seminars, and conferences)
• Generate leads (both external clients and within KPMG global network)
• Present the team and ready-to-use solutions
• Negotiate with leads (communicating estimate, finding common ground with lead)
• Close deals and support customers during project execution
KPMG Product Development Center (PDC) is a full-cycle development team. We assist our clients and KPMG network to improve business processes by both IT services outsourcing and KPMG software solutions implementation. For these purposes we have gathered a team of full-stack developers, QA engineers, BA, and UI/UX designers.
IT Sales Manager will become a key point of contact between the development team and the client. This person will be driving our growth and development. We guarantee that work will be challenging, driving and fun!