2+ year of working experience on a similar position;
Project control (scope, deadlines, budget);
Excellent presentation and communication skills;
Good spoken and written English;
Project documentation preparing;
Clear understanding of MVP meaning;
Understanding of agile development methodologies (SCRUM);
Strong analytical skills;
Attentiveness to details.
Managerial or technical background;
Writing user stories, use cases;
Work closely with Development Team and Business Owners;
Requirements gathering and specification document writing;
Keeping requirements documentation up to date.
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have over 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
This position is part of Product Development Center — business-unit working with external and internal clients.
Advantages of work in the international company KPMG:
• Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, discount programs, and corporate events;
• Great tool equipment and working station set: Visual Studio Enterprise (+MSDN), ReSharper, 2*23″ display, laptop 14″ with SSD & docking station and a lot more;
• Modern technological stack. Use of the most advanced technologies available, including those available through global agreement between KPMG and Microsoft;
• Active participation of every specialist in the development of real business projects, regardless of position and professional experience;
• Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences);
• Flexible working schedule for young specialists (opportunity to combine work and studying).