KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms’ professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
In-house Legal team in Ukraine helps KPMG consistently achieve the highest standards of quality, ethics and integrity. KPMG constantly improving an integrated monitoring and compliance program that covers all member firms to assess the relevance, adequacy, and effective operation of key quality control policies and procedures. Anti-money laundering (AML) is part of the KPMG compliance program.
- Perform the due diligence (KYC) on Clients, review and verification of received documentation;
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the KYC of the Clients for an audience that includes Management and Regulators;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed.
- Provision of internal AML trainings for the staff;
- Serve as the AML Subject Matter Expert to the business, actively communicating cross-functionally to identify AML gaps, implement controls, provide recommendations, and oversee any resulting corrective actions and program enhancements;
- Day-to-day day communication with the clients and engagement teams regarding AML issues.
- Legal or economic background with equivalent working experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in KYC work (AML). Bank experience would be an advantage
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance
- Work in an international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals
- Professional growth within one of the most world-known company
- Comfortable office close to a subway station
- Hybrid manner of work that combines work from home and office.