KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
This position requires development knowledge in the OutSystems tool, which can be obtained in the process of work, having the prerequisites described below. You will be assigned a specialist who will help you in the case of difficulties in the study of the new technology, as well as can provide you with assessment at the end of the training.
Using low-code tool — OutSystems, development teams can create full-fledged web/mobile products of any complexity, optimizing many aspects of SDLC, which reduces the time to create end products and allows developers to do less routine, and more — by the system design itself.
- Theoretical knowledge of web application development
- Concepts of web-application
- Web application components
- Web protocols
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, JS
- SQL concepts knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Intermediate or higher level of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience in React.JS framework would be a plus
- Experience in OutSystems or another low-code instrument would be a plus
- Knowledge of REST API concepts would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree in computer science
- Learning the OutSystems technology by the prepared video-lections and performing practical tasks as the training progresses
- Participation in web application development projects
- Development according to the standards of Agile methodology
What do we offer?
- Official employment
- Possibility to work on international projects, including several development teams
- Mastering new technology and upgrading their skills while working
- Mentor support throughout the training
- Possibility of professional development
- Work in a friendly international environment
- Fair compensation and social package
- Comfortable office close to a subway station