KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms’ professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Ukraine is establishing a local SAP practice and looking for SAP PPQM Consultants of various grades with S/4 HANA experience to join our team. KPMG IT Advisory and Cyber Advisory provides consulting services in area of Digital Strategy and Transformation, planning the architecture of business applications; automation of finance and supply chain functions based on SAP products or products of other vendors.
We are looking for an experienced SAP PPQM Consultants of various grades. Consultant should also have good technical skills and good command of English.
- Support Manufacturing and Quality Management Solution Architect to work closely with customer and assist in the translation of business requirements into a solution that takes advantage of the Manufacturing and Quality Management capabilities supporting the architecting of Manufacturing and Quality Management within the overall solution landscape. This will include collaboratively compiling statements of works to support any stage of the sales and deal review processes. Leads and co-ordinates integrated workshops with detail and complexity with Senior Stakeholders in the customer business.
- Act as the design authority on the projects ensuring the quality and integrity of Manufacturing and Quality Management solutions being implemented is aligned to industry best practice
- Have strength and depth in delivery and configuration expertise in the overall possibilities for Manufacturing and Quality Management process flows.
- 5 years of SAP PPQM module implementation projects experience;
- experience in production execution, production planning, MRP, Backflush, Quality Management, BOM, Routers, Product Costing, Shop floor systems and integration with SD, MM/ IM, QM and WM;
- 3 end-to-end implementation experience in SAP PP;
- Should be able to configure SAP system as per client business requirements;
- Thorough exposure on Product Costing Functionality;
- Good experience in end to end processes of SAP Production Planning and execution (Demand Management, Sales and Operations planning, MRP, Long term planning, Flexible Planning, Production order management and execution, Order settlement and Product costing) with good cross functional knowledge and experience in other SAP modules like MM, SD and FI and CO.
Will be an advantage:
- Enhancements and user-exits in areas of functional expertise;
- Fiori experience;
- Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects.