KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG Ukraine is establishing a local SAP practice and looking for SAP FICO Consultants of various grades with S/4 HANA experience to join our team. KPMG IT Advisory and Cyber Advisory provides consulting services in area of Digital Strategy and Transformation, planning the architecture of business applications; automation of finance and supply chain functions based on SAP products or products of other vendors
We are looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultants of various grades. Consultant should also have good technical skills and good command of English.
- Document client finance & controlling requirements and map to appropriate SAP solutions;
- Configure the SAP finance & controlling solution and perform initial testing;
- Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization;
- Test the SAP solution for accuracy and fulfillment of finance & controlling requirements;
- Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution;
- Go-live support and identification of finance areas with potential for future improvement; and
- Collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement.
- 3 years of SAP Finance & Controlling project implementation experience
- 2 years integration experience with other process areas
- 2 years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Experience configuring following FICO functionality:
- FI — Core (GL/New GL/AR/AP)
- FI — localization for Ukraine
- CO — Core (Cost Center, Internal Order)
- Fixed Assets
- Parallel Accounting/Document Splitting
- Profit Center and Segment Accounting
- Core ERP Planning and Budgeting
- Product Cost Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
- Project Systems Cost Controlling
- Investment Management
- Reporting Tools (Writer, Painter, Query)
Will be an advantage:
- Enhancements and user-exits in areas of functional expertise;
- Fiori experience;
- Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects.