KPMG Ukraine is currently looking for experienced Senior C# .Net developers who are interested in joining a software development team of KPMG international compliance services center. The services of KGSH include tax compliance solutions for multinational groups in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communications and entertainment sectors. The Center covers business in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills, and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
As part of the development team, participate in the architectural design, development and testing tasks, and continuously support and mentor the junior colleagues.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and remote job opportunity;
- Medicover and life insurance package;
- Fast development opportunity in a Big4 environment Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most word-known names in IT;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- International assignment opportunities;
- Product development;
- Active participation in system design and development architecture;
- Active participation in infrastructure design and implementation;
- Set up and maintain the development and testing environments;
- Write and maintain the development side tests and documentation;
- Continuous cooperation within the team and with the (internal) clients;
- Mentor and support the daily operation of junior colleagues;
- Bachelor’s degree; Preferably IT or engineering degree;
- Upper-intermediate and above English languages knowledge is mandatory;
- 4-5 — years C #; Net Core development experience.
- Design patterns and principles (eg. SOLID) knowledge;
- Architectural knowledge;
- MS Office user level knowledge;
- User level knowledge of at least one ticketing system;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Cloud experience from development or operational perspective, preferably in Azure;
- Frontend; preferably Angular experience;
- MS SQL Knowledge;
- Familiar with Docker, or any other containerized solution;
- Proven experience in large-scale, enterprise-level development;
- Practical knowledge of modern design patterns and coding principles;
- Full-stack development experience is an advantage;
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD, test automation (SpecFlow, Selenium);
- Experience in VSTS, Azure DevOps (formerly TFS), SSMS.