KPMG Ukraine is establishing a local SAP practice and looking for SAP Technical Architect with S/4 HANA experience to join our team.
What we do:
KPMG IT Advisory and Cyber Advisory provides consulting services in area of
— Digital Strategy and Transformation, planning the architecture of business applications
— Automation of finance and supply chain functions based on SAP products or products of other vendors
We are looking for an experienced SAP Technical Architect. Architect should also have good technical skills and good command of English.
Delivers SAP Technical consultancy supporting functional consultants and client staff within KPMG SAP projects.
- Pro-actively takes responsibility for assigned tasks and projects for quality, productivity and resources.
- Prepares, delivers and leads SAP technical workshops to assess and scope client requirements.
- Architects and sizes SAP Solutions across multiple platform variants and SAP Technologies — this will include designing SAP solutions in both on premise and Cloud scenarios
- Implements SAP Solutions across multiple operating system and database variants including Linux/Unix and Windows with Oracle, MS SQL Server and SAP HANA.
- Supports Business Development leading the creation of estimates, proposals and Statements of Work
- Adds value to the KPMG offer by generating and passing on leads / project change requests to the relevant sales team.
- Meets personal utilization target by delivering high quality professional solutions to specification that drive value and business benefit.
- Delivers customer service standards that exceed expectations ensuring “Trusted Advisor Status” and a growing portfolio of references.
- Supports colleagues to ensure they are developed to attain their professional potential and act as a role model for employee development in sharing best practice knowledge and skills.
- SAP BASIS and SAP HANA certified.
- Ideally, AWS or MS Azure certified.
- Experience in SAP technical sizing & design, installation, upgrade, migration and day-to-day administration across multiple OS and Database variants including SAP HANA.
- Experience of SAP Technical Design for Hyperscaler Hosting — specifically MS Azure and AWS. Ability to articulate clearly SAP design unique in all environments.
- Experience in SAP Technical Pre-Sales including creation of technical proposals and constructing estimates for SAP Technical work.
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of BASIS specific compatibility issues and the benefits of the various design methodologies and BASIS orientated environments.
- Assertive and articulate with the ability to sustain, develop and grow existing customer relationships and build new ones.
- Possess strong personal integrity and gravitas with the ability to manage challenging situations and hold your own at senior stakeholder levels.
- Impressive presentation and client facing skills with the ability to understand client requirements and advise them on the most appropriate SAP technology solutions.
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit and Consulting
- Challenging tasks and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- Official employment to the company