KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have over 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm’s global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG’s offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
- Delivery of various cyber security services to clients (including development and implementation of cyber strategy and SOC, cyber response services, cyber security audits, cyber awareness and trainings);
- Business development including contributing to proposals and participating in client presentations;
- Coaching and developing junior team members through sharing of experience and knowledge;
- Striving for continuous development of self and team;
- Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity.
Skills, experience, qualifications:
- A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape;
- Strong technical background in computers, networks, and programming;
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures;
- Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, standards (e.g. ISO 27x, NIST, Cobit etc.), regulatory requirements (both Ukrainian and global), principles, technologies and tools (attacking and defensing — e.g. vulnerability scanners, traffic analysis, forensic tools etc.);
- Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Information Security or Computer Science;
- Soft skills — proactiveness, good level of English, proven communication and presentation skills, self-motivation;
- Information Security or technology-related certifications are preferred (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, CEH, CompTIA Security+, GIAC etc.);
- Standing and positive reputation in the information security community is seen as a plus.
What do we offer?
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- International assignment opportunities;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- Comfortable office close to the city center.