Hello! We are looking for a senior developer in the java team for Kozak Group. The ideal candidate will have expertise in building and maintaining server-side systems using Java and other related technologies, as well as experience with blockchain.
Description: The ideal candidate will have expertise in building and maintaining server-side systems using Java and other related technologies, as well as experience with blockchain.
● Design, develop, and maintain the server-side of web-based applications using Java and related technologies
● Work on blockchain implementation and integration
● Participate in all aspects of the software development process, including requirements
gathering, analysis, design, implementation, and testing
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during development
● Provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the development team
● Stay current with new technologies and industry trends related to blockchain
● Strong experience with Java and related technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful APIs
● Experience with blockchain, including implementation and integration
● Experience with agile development methodologies
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
● Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Do you feel that all of the mentioned above resonates with you? That`s great! So let us jump into job details so here is what we offer:
— paid vacation of 24 calendar days and paid sick leave;
— flexible working hours: you can choose a convenient start time for yourself, the main thing is to work 8 hours a day;
— we propose you work in a team of professionals plus you will be always under the guidance of an experienced mentor;
— of course, there is career growth so you can easily grow to a team leader!
— we provide you with paid training and courses for your professional development, up to 2 per month;
— and the main — we pay a lot of attention to working on team cohesion! Like all ordinary people, we like to rest and have fun! That’s why we like to participate in different active events, play volleyball on the weekend, sing songs and play mafia on Friday evenings, make unique quest games and office competitions, play guitar at lunchtime, and eat something tasty in the kitchen! Be sure, you will be not bored at all!
If we did not mention something you are interested in about the job conditions — feel free to ask and do not hesitate to send your CV, we promise to get back in touch immediately. We are waiting for your contact!