Looking for innovative thinking? You’re definitely in the right place!
Kozak Group is a software development company with more than 7 years of experience and over 80 highly skilled in-house developers.
Kozak Group, or KG for short, specializes in building end-to-end software solutions and provides full-cycle software development services.
KG development center is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Our team consists of junior, middle, and senior professionals in various fields.
Our clients include companies from the USA, Australia, Spain, Germany, Canada, and Ukraine and work with more than 200 successfully launched projects and deep expertise in a large variety of industries: healthcare, education, finance, advertisement, and blockchain.
We regularly take part in conferences (as speakers and attendees) and other technical educational events in Zaporizhia and other Ukrainian cities, as well we organise events for community development.
We care greatly about our team and provide the best working and recreation conditions in order to boost friendly relations and create an environment that ensures peak performance.
Being a part of the KG team means:
• A long-term partnership with highly experienced and open-minded colleagues
• Having excellent career opportunities aimed at your professional growth
• Being under a flexible schedule
• No bureaucracy — feel free to spread your ideas
As a part of KG you will get the following:
• Competitive salary based on regular performance reviews
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
• Personal growth and leadership development through the opportunity to try yourself in related roles
• Internal mentoring system with the opportunity to both learn and teach
• English lessons in the office;
• Speaking club with a native English speaker
• Flexible office visiting schedule
• Social package (24 vacation days), sick leaves, and days-off on state holidays
• Fully-equipped kitchen and play zones (chess, PlayStation, table games)
• Regular corporate celebrations (NY Party, KG B-Day, Summer Party, and Halloween, etc).
• Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
5 steps to join us:
SEND your CV
GET a phone call from our recruiter
MEET our specialist in HR interview
PASS a technical interview
GET a job offer and join the team
Contact us today (Telegram): @yuliakaynko28