• At least 4 years of relevant SEO experience with a proven record
• Analytics skills such as web analytics (Google Analytics/Mixpanel), SEO platforms (Search Console/Semrush/Ahrefs), data manipulation (Excel/Tables), dashboarding or data visualization tools, and other professional instruments
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• Solid knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
• English: upper-intermediate
• Critical thinking & excellent analytical skills
• Drive, motivation, adaptability, and willingness to learn
• Professional certification in SEO or SEM
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Interest in finance & investing
• Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion
• Experience developing and implementing automated or alternative SEO solutions
• We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion.
• A small team at a fast-growing fintech startup where each person has a big impact
• Flexible work schedule
• Modern coworking space in the center of Kyiv
• Generous salary and bonus potential
• Health Insurance
• Team Events
• Extra days of vacations
• Website optimization: Develop the optimization strategy and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions. Work with the development team to ensure best SEO practices are implemented and issues are fixed.
• Semantics: Perform ongoing keyword research and expansion to improve search engine results rankings and drive traffic.
• Monitoring: Set measurable goals and monitor weekly website analytics and PPC campaigns to demonstrate SEO improvements. Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up with required adjustments for organic SEO success.
• Link-building: Develop a link-building strategy for the best possible optimization and search engine rankings by getting HQ links to the promoted landing pages.
• Content optimization: Provide Marketing Manager and copywriters with inputs for effective SEO content creation for the blog and the website.
• A/B testing: Assist Marketing Manager with various A/B testing campaigns to identify trends and insights for optimizing site traffic, user conversion, achieving maximum ROMI.
• Competitor SEO Research: Analyze keywords, advertising links, and SEO techniques used by competitors.
Alternative SEO solutions: research and conceptualize alternative SEO solutions to drive the growth of Koyfin.
Koyfin is a rapidly growing fintech startup backed by some of the largest investors in Silicon Valley. We are building a financial data and analytics platform for investors to research stocks and other asset classes through dashboards and charts to understand market trends.
While we are already well-positioned to help shape the future of investment analytics around the world, continued success relies on building strong SEO within the competitive environment of a dynamic fintech startup.
For this purpose, Koyfin is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist with a technical background to monitor, support, and enhance the SEM performance of our websites, and champion our organic traffic growth through smart, actionable search strategies as part of our Marketing team. In this role, you will organize and engage in SEO activities by working closely with Marketing colleagues, Front-End specialists, and freelance copywriters to ensure that changes are properly implemented and meet all the expectations.