· Bachelor/Master degree in accounting, finance, economics or other related fields;
· English — Upper-intermediate or higher;
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
· Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision while working effectively as part of a team;
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Operates with a sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines;
· Strong attention to details.
· Experience in accounting, audit, financial analysis or other related fields
· Work for the CFO and assist the team with all aspects of trade processing and accounting
· Working hours: ≈
· Competitive salary
· Continuous intellectual challenge
· Ability to work remotely or in co-working space
· 20 vacation days
· Multinational team of professionals
· Deep dive into the finance industry
· Reconcile cash and positions with external parties and across internal systems;
· Research and fix breaks while allocating and reviewing trades blotter;
· Manage collateral accounts, answering margin calls and calling back collateral;
· Work with various financial products including but not limited to equities, bonds, bank debt, CDS, CDX, CLO, swaps, options, bank debt swaps, repurchase agreements;
· Assist with the Month End close and review the Administrator’s work product;
· Assist in coordinating with external auditors and tax preparer during examinations, reviews and audits;
· Ad hoc projects and analysis as required.
Sancus Capital Management LP is a multi-strategy credit manager founded in 2009. The Firm is an SEC-registered Investment Adviser and qualifies as an MWBE company with offices in New York and Los Angeles. With a decade of experience, Sancus has navigated varying market conditions. Sancus utilizes a wide array of products, ranging from simple investments like corporate bonds to complex derivatives and structured products. Sancus is deeply experienced in structuring CLO transactions. In total, Sancus have enabled issuance of over $3 billion of CLOs by purchasing control equity.