At Koinly, we are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are an early-stage startup, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
About the role
We are looking for a proactive, independent and driven Technical Project Admin to join an expanding company to assist with and manage the development of 3rd party integrations.
Your role will involve supporting the Koinly engineering team through the development lifecycle assisting with collecting and testing prerequisites for the technical delivery.
- As part of our team, you will take ownership of key administrative processes ensuring the developers have the right information at the right time. You will be responsible for gathering and testing technical data as well as supporting the backlog grooming process.
- Providing high-level administrative support via the support ticketing system to other departments
- Create and/or validate API credentials and authentication scopes
- Own engineering external accounts, environments and signing up process for development
- Be an excellent communicator between technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deliver complex technical information in a manner that is easy to understand
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines while still making level-headed decisions
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and effectively manage customer expectations
- A strong willingness to accept ownership and responsibility
- Understanding of APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL) and different authentication methods (OAuth 2, Token-based, HTTP Basic, etc.)
- Experience with API testing tools (Postman/Paw/API Tester/cURL)
Bonus points if:
- You have an interest in cryptocurrencies
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!