• 2+ years of experience in IT sales management;
• Work with foreign B2B clients (US/EU).
• Understanding of software development stages (Web and Mobile).
• Ability to present company’s services and demos of existing custom solutions to potential clients.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Sales and Negotiations skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced in English (both speaking and writing).
• Result-driven, pro-active and self-motivated personality.
Exchange of experience, professional development;
A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
Flexible working time;
20 days paid vacation;
Paid sick leave;
Good office location;
English classes at company expense;
Regular company events.
• Communicating with clients, analysis of their needs, primary interaction.
• Develop effective relationships with a broad range of key decision-makers Identify, quantify and prioritize market opportunities.
• Search for new channels for drawing new customers.
• Propose appropriate software application based on the prospect’s pain points.
• Participation in the estimation of a project cost.
• Extension and improvement of the existing clients’ database.
• Accurately forecast and close large accounts to exceed client acquisition goals.
• Develop and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations.
• Develop, direct and manage prospecting strategy to secure C and VP level meetings.
• Coordinate and conduct on-site assessments of potential clients’ needs and requirements.
• Travel to meetings with potential clients.
The Sales Manager will drive specifications and sales of KnubiSoft services through all sales channels.