Expertise in the following:
• A range of Microsoft Operating Systems, Software, and Cloud (Windows Server 2008 — 2016, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Azure, Office 365);
• Setting up and Managing Microsoft based Infrastructures (Active Directory, DNS & DHCP, IIS, DFS);
• Implementing and Maintaining Virtualized Environments Standalone and Clusters (VMWare 5.5+, Hyper-V Server 2008+);
• Configuring and Maintaining Network Devices of various vendors (Cisco, Sophos, SonicWall, WatchGuard, Palo Alto — Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Access Points, vLans, Routing Protocols, SIP Protocols);
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Network Storage Devices (SAN, NAS);
• Infrastructure architecture, builds, deployments, upgrades and migrations is desired;
• Data protection systems (Veeam Backup & Replication, Windows Volume Shadow Copies, SAN Snapshots);
• English at least Upper-Intermediate level.
Remote Monitoring and Management Systems is a plus (LabTech / ConnectWise Automate, Auvik) is a Plus
Linux Expertise is a Plus
Mac OS / Unix Experience a Plus
Certifications a Plus
Work with modern technologies for many clients
Competitive salary and Quarterly Performance Bonuses
Opportunity for Technical and Professional Growth
Office near a metro station, Paid vacation and sick leave
Coffee, tea in the office
You will work on Projects and Support (around 70/30 of time):
• designing and implementing MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, AD, Azure, Virtualization solutions;
• planning and performing Office-365 implementation and migration;
• back-up agents/rules implementation and control;
• setting up rules for Monitoring Systems, ensuring its correct work;
• if you are skilled in Networking, there are tasks related to Sophos implementation and configuration.
Klik Solutions is a Managed Service Provider that creates and supports IT structure 24/7 for its clients.
Ukrainian system administrators work with international team for a US market, develop new IT structures, friendly support and help L2/L1 colleagues.