The L1 support center team serves as the initial contact point to receive inbound volume from both phone calls and emails. The Support Team is expected to respond to incidents, or service requests using the ticketing system.
Upper-Intermediate English or higher is required for the position.
Morning or evening shifts, no overnight work.
Candidate Experience Requirements
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a Help Desk / IT Support center role is required.
- Sound knowledge of computer hardware/software, mobile devices, operating systems, and networking related technologies is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Exchange and, Active Directory, and mobile devices (Android) to include 365
- In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system required;
- Basic Knowledge of with Windows Networking Services; Active Directory; DNS & DHCP; Microsoft Exchange;
- Experience with basic networking, such as TCP, Ethernet, Switches, and Wireless networks;
- Understanding of enterprise IT tools such as scripting, RDP, system management, documentation, and ticket systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented, attentive to details, with ability to multi-task and act with professionalism always.
- Provide tier 1 technical support for Klik MSP customer service base.
- Monitor and provide initial triage of all incidents and requests tickets to determine support required.
- Apply best practice troubleshooting techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions.
- Document incidents and requests in ConnectWise managed ticket system, record actions, and follow up on deferred actions.
- Keep customers informed of progress and status of calls/tickets throughout resolution.
- Collaborate with customers and co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Ensure ticket queue has accurate statuses on tickets.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and document all incidents and requests.
- Incidents will be resolved on the first contact when possible, leveraging the supported remote desktop control application and other systems as appropriate.
- Resolve customer issues within 20-minute timeframe or escalate for resolution following documented escalation procedures and processes.
- Respond to and diagnose problems through discussions with users using problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- Assist and participate in new projects from the support center manager when assigned.
- Respond to users in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring all responses given are technically accurate, documented, updated, and closed per SLA’s.
- Maintain all Support Center Metric’s and KPI’s