• Experience working with a range of Windows & Mac OS systems in networked environments, both hands-on and remotely;
• English at least Upper-Intermediate level.
• In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system required;
• Basic Knowledge of with Windows Networking Services;
• Active Directory;
• DNS & DHCP;
• Microsoft Exchange;
• Experience with basic networking, such as, TCP, Ethernet, Switches, and Wireless networks;
• Understanding of enterprise IT tools such as scripting, RDP, system management, documentation and ticket systems;
• In-depth understanding of fundamental PC Hardware;
• Required to have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
• Experience in working with third party applications and support vendors;
• Experience with terminal services is a plus;
• Experience with routers or Firewalls is a plus;
• Microsoft and other industry certifications are a plus.
• Work with modern technologies for many clients
• Medical insurance
• Competitive salary and Quarterly Performance Bonuses
• Opportunity for Technical and Professional Growth
• Complete assigned Project Tasks & Tickets;
• Provide Tier 1 support for users remotely;
• Assist project Team with Project Related Tasks onsite and remotely.
• Provide On-Call Support as part of rotation;
• Provide documentation in company Documentation Portal for Peer support and reference;
• Provide timely reporting on completed tasks.
Klik Solutions is a Managed Service Provider that creates and supports IT structure 24/7 for its clients.
We are looking for a Middle System Administrator with perfect English and good communication skills to join Ukrainian branch of an international MSP.