● Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience.
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience with testing initiatives using a combination of documented processes, people, and proven methodologies
● Experience designing and implementing automation strategies and plans, with a proven track record in reducing test time and reducing defects in production.
● Experience testing both web-based and mobile applications
● Deep analytical skills to aid root cause analyses on both web-based and mobile applications
● Experience partnering with development teams to build maintainable testing solutions that include manual and automated testing
● Upper-intermediate English to communicate with an international development team
• Competitive high salary
• Work in the technology software product company, without any outsourcing issues
• Great team atmosphere work with goal-oriented colleagues
• Good office location
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Friendly work schedule
• Medical Insurance
● Work closely with other teams such as Product, Marketing, and Operations to ensure high quality deliverables for all product customers
● Collaborate directly with development teams and leaders of other team to share knowledge, understand production schedules, and understand development work being performed
● Participate in QA activities across multiple projects, prioritizing quality and business goals
● Be involved in our online gaming community to identify, understand, and help resolve challenges in the product experience
● Review documentation to understand testing requirements, test environments and objectives
● Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are tested
● Ensure that the QA process is documented and communicated and adequate to ensure agreed quality levels for the application
● Review functional specifications and document test cases in Test Management tool
● Automate, debug and resolve issues in test scripts using Selenium automation for web application and Postman for web services & APIs
● Create automated test scripts, summary reports and status reports
● Test data integrity by querying MSSQL databases and executing API calls
We are looking for talented, detail-oriented software engineers to join our product development team, working with an unusual project to play with detective scenes in the real world based on the online and offline resources with an extremely growing customers network.
As QA Engineer, you will use your technical background, love of games and deep appreciation for quality to help drive product’s focus on customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for helping lead efforts to define testing strategies, ensure high quality deliverables to our customers, and help evolve QA processes by increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
You and the QA team will be deeply involved in both desktop and mobile gameplay as well as product’s e-commerce and marketing solutions.
You will be a vocal advocate and owner of the customer experience and quality of our digital products.
YOU’LL LOVE PRODUCT BECAUSE WE ...
● Are one of the fastest growing entertainment products in the U.S.
● Are passionate about innovations in entertainment and are obsessed with member satisfaction
● Offer competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental and vision, and 401k
● Believe in time off, and encourage as much
● Solve complex problems on a daily basis
● Believe in empowering at every level in the company
● Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & always open to new ideas