KIVORK is an international IT product company specialized in the field of travel and transportation. We serve clients worldwide from offices in Moldova, the UK, India, the Philippines and others. Together we design and create from scratch our own search and reservation systems, CRM systems and many other products in the field of transport and travel. Being a company with many innovative ideas, we not only create our own products, but we are also in continuous and efficient development. The most important projects that have made us famous worldwide are WowFare, Ovago, HOP2 and Arangrant. Together, we share a common set of values based on team spirit, high quality and client-oriented approach.
Kivork can provide a great opportunity for building a professional career — a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. This time we have an exciting opportunity for a People Partner to join our fast-paced, growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a great employee experience by supporting managers in leading teams and building sustainable relationships across the company.
An ideal candidate for this position knows how to find an approach to everyone and get out of any difficult situation, and also knows how to manoeuvre between the business and the team, taking into account the interests of both.
- 2+ years’ work experience as a People Partner or in a similar role
- Strong business acumen and experience within the IT field in the international environment
- Practical experience with employee relations, performance assessment, incentive programs, 1:1 meetings, staff loyalty assessment, retention programs, buddying and mentoring, succession planning, promotions, benefits policies etc.
- Experience coaching senior leaders and managers
- Good understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Empathetic but firm attitude, helping to build strong relationships with both line managers and employees
- The ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and overcome problems
- Advanced English level
What you will do:
- Act as a point of contact and advisor for managers on all people related topics
- Build relationships with managers, support them with leading their teams and identify opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the company’s performance management system by suggesting new HR strategies
- Work closely with employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention
- Work directly with leaders, discuss existing issues, and suggest and implement improvements both on the operational and behavioural sides
- Manage and evaluate onboarding and off-boarding processes end to end
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management
What we offer:
- Great corporate culture and inspiring work environment
- Motivating salary
- Remote work
- Intelligent, young and friendly team
- Ample opportunities for professional development