- Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers, editors etc.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelors degree in communications/media or related.
- 2 years of work experience as a media manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- English Upper-Intermediate
Good to have
- Network of active editors, journalists and publishers all over the world
What do we offer?
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation
- 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- 12 national holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Professional and personal growth
Our story began in 2016 on a small balcony in Kharkiv. Like always, it all started with a simple idea: to quickly build dev teams for projects of any scale — and do it with the human touch and care for clients’ businesses. We learned a lot along the way, one step at a time.
Today you wouldn’t fit the Kitrum team on one balcony. We have developers all over the world: from Ukraine to Brazil, from Mexico to Kazakhstan, and so on. We are #50 company in inc.5000 ratings. And we’re trying to spread the human touch beyond software development.