- 4+ years of experience in Project Management with web and mobile applications, managing a team of 10+ members
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, managing projects from concept to deployment;
- Strong understanding of key delivery metrics, understanding of the web development life cycle and experience in creating SDLC processes from scratch;
- Proven experience elaborating and documenting requirements as User Stories
- Strong understanding of Scrum methodology and Agile principles
- Practical knowledge and experience of the Atlassian software suite (JIRA & Confluence)
- Passionate about enabling successful digital outcomes and commercial benefits for clients
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Organized and able to prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability for analytical thinking and problem solving
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
- Experience in the FinTech domain
- Experience in projects with multiple integrations
What you will be doing
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of 14+ members, including setting goals and objectives, monitoring progress, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with other managers and stakeholders to develop and implement processes and best practices to improve overall team efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and resolve them accordingly
- Assist Product Owner with prioritization efficient backlog planning
- People management
- Creating, maintaining, and updating the project management documentation and revising it as appropriate
- Identify and manage any risks associated with projects, anticipate problems before they arise, working closely with the relevant stakeholders to mitigate any potential issues
- Budget control, resource management
- Monitor, track, and report on project progress to client and KitRUM leadership
- Participate in Company’s delivery processes specification and standardization
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- 12 national holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Professional and personal growth
The client is an online lending company that provides fast and easy working capital funding to small businesses in South Africa.
The client develops a Bank accounting platform for SME where they can manage their bank accounts, analyze spendings, generate and share invoices or get funding, and much more.
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine and Poland.
With a pool of 300+ top-notch engineering resources, we help CxOs of VC-backed startups and fast-growing tech companies in the US, EU and Australia to custom build software engineering teams packed with top-tier talent.
We realize that one of the most crucial things for developers — adequate client and fascinating projects. So we qualify our clients to make sure that they:
- have an idea that they believe will make the world a better place;
- think long-term and looking for a trusted-tech partner;
- want to rely on and avoid micromanaging;
- are not f$%$ing jackasses :-)
Follow our team on Instagram to know more about our daily life :) We adore making new friends on the board!