- 5+ years of QA Automation experience
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks like Postman, SonarQube, QTP, TestRail, Cucumber, LoadRunner, Jmeter, etc.
- Experience in Appium Studio or similar products
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- 11 national holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
- Set up QA strategy from scratch
- Writing automation tests
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases
- Debug and troubleshoot device and platform compatibility problems
- Grow as a mentor of an ambitious, tight-knit engineering team
- Execute on the product roadmap and actively participate in all Scrum rituals
The client is a matchmaking startup dedicated to putting fun and romance back into dating.
Now it is transforming into a company with a rigorously tested system to help clients maximize their chance of finding relationship success and fulfillment. In order to support this transformation, the client is building a new platform that allows to shepherd customers along their journey.
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine.
With a pool of 300+ top-notch engineering resources, we help CxOs of VC-backed startups and fast-growing tech companies in the US, EU and Australia to custom build software engineering teams packed with top-tier talent.
We realize that one of the most crucial things for developers — adequate clients and fascinating projects. So we qualify our clients to make sure that they:
— have an idea that they believe will make the world a better place;
— think long-term and looking for a trusted-tech partner;
— want to rely on and avoid micromanaging;
— are not f$%$ing jackasses :-)
Follow our team on Instagram to know more about our daily life :)
We adore making new friends on the board!