- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Strong interest and experience in performance optimization
- Be able to show past projects that you are proud of to demonstrate and talk about in technical depth
- Strong interest or experience with Golang (would consider a candidate with high proficiency in lower level languages)
- Experience with production environments including hands-on experience dealing with deployments, monitoring, hotfixing, A/B testing, triaging and scalability
- Experience in Linux systems at the network and system level. Can discuss things like epoll and TCP handshakes.
- MS (or higher) in a STEM field, or BS (or higher) in computer science/engineering
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
- Experience developing high performance games is a huge plus
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation
- 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- 6 b/days per year
- 12 national holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Professional and personal growth
- Be fully hands-on coding in a small, fast-paced startup environment
- Collaboratively architect and develop solutions for both small, large, and next-gen problems
- Contribute to the operations team keeping our service running constantly
The client is a fast-growing social games platform made by the creators of Yahoo! Games and backed by early investors of WhatsApp. They’ve built multiplayer games and chat platform from scratch using Golang, GRPC, AWS Fargate, Postgres, and Redis in micro-service-oriented architecture. Games are built in-house using web technologies (TypeScript, WebGL).
They have over 40 million players who spend more than 1 billion minutes in their app every month. The client made a daring move and completely removed ads from the app, so the players can enjoy an ad-free experience.
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine.
With a pool of 300+ top-notch engineering resources, we help CxOs of VC-backed startups and fast-growing tech companies in the US, EU and Australia to custom build software engineering teams packed with top-tier talent.
We realize that one of the most crucial things for developers — adequate clients and fascinating projects. So we qualify our clients to make sure that they:
— have an idea that they believe will make the world a better place;
— think long-term and looking for a trusted-tech partner;
— want to rely on and avoid micromanaging;
— are not f$%$ing jackasses :-)
Follow our team on Instagram to know more about our daily life :)
We adore making new friends on the board!