- 5+ years in developing web apps
- Proficient in Next.js and ReactJS
- Experienced with GraphQL
- Experience with accessibility patterns (developing for screen readers, proper page structure, web accessibility score, etc.)
- Familiar with modern front-end/back-end design paradigms
- Experience in shipping high quality, high-performance software at scale
- Passionate about building usable, intuitive user experiences that delight
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate them into technical design and implementation
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH mode
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- Ukrainian official holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth
- Bootstrap and bring to production a new Next.js project
- Develop component-based architecture (using existing designs)
- Create a storybook exposing the components
- Setup git repository and CI for the project: prettier for formatting, eslint for linting, jest for unit-test
- Compare and evaluate different technical decisions for the front end (e.g. state management approaches)
- Lead a team of 3 engineers
- Shape coding guidelines, best practices, and code quality
- Work directly with our product owners for feedback and design
- Drive and prioritize feature development for specific areas of product ownership
The client is a matchmaking startup dedicated to putting fun and romance back into dating.
Now it is transforming into a company that has a rigorously tested system that helps clients maximize their chance of finding relationship success and fulfillment. In order to support this transformation, they are building a new platform that helps to guide their customers along their journey.
The client is based in the USA, San Francisco, and New York, and is currently expanding into Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, and other states. They have wide press coverage in such magazines as Forbes, The New York Times, Business Insider, celebrity clients, and reams of romantic success stories.
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine and Poland.
With a pool of 300+ top-notch engineering resources, we help CxOs of VC-backed startups and fast-growing tech companies in the US, EU and Australia to custom build software engineering teams packed with top-tier talent.
We realize that one of the most crucial things for developers — adequate clients and fascinating projects. So we qualify our clients to make sure that they:
— have an idea that they believe will make the world a better place;
— think long-term and looking for a trusted-tech partner;
— want to rely on and avoid micromanaging;
— are not f$%$ing jackasses :-)
Follow our team on Instagram to know more about our daily life :)
We adore making new friends on the board!