We are looking for a motivated Content Creator/ Content Research Manager with strong writing skills to join our team.
We are looking for someone who :
- Has experience working with social media, especially with Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook;
- Has excellent copywriting and text editing skills;
- Is able to work in a team, listen to, and consider the client’s wishes;
- Has creativity and the ability to generate ideas;
- Is attentive to detail, responsible, and has excellent research skills;
- Has skills in graphic editors (Figma) and experience in creating visual content;
- Can write in English at a strong upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas through the text;
- Manifests Kindgeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
As a Content Creator, you will:
- Collaborate with the company founder regarding the preparation and publication of content on personal social media profiles, primarily on Twitter;
- Create and optimize content considering the specifics of the network and its audience. (Ukrainian and English);
- Prepare and write articles for the personal blog based on research and analysis;
- Transform information received from the owner (text, images, video) into quality content: threads, tweets, memes, etc.;
- Edit and correct content based on feedback;
- Conduct research to find relevant topics and ideas for content creation according to selected goals;
- Generate and propose ideas for content/content plan, study trends, and current topics for audience engagement;
- Create and adapt graphical materials for publications, with the ability to generate quality and engaging visuals;
- Adapt content for various social media formats: Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We want you to thrive and feel supported:
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certification refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.