We are looking for an experienced product designer to join our team. You will be working in direct cooperation with the product manager to fulfil the current design base and create new flows.
We are looking for a Product Designer with a strong product mindset who:
- Worked as a Product Designer for at least 2-3 years;
- Can efficiently use Figma in work while employing best design practices;
- Is able to work with components and options;
- Has strong knowledge of UX and analytics to make informed user-centric decisions;
- Can generate ideas and transform them into thoughtful concepts;
- Has a strong portfolio with product cases;
- Can speak and write in English (upper-intermediate or higher level) and efficiently communicate ideas, design and document artefacts concisely;
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
Would be a plus:
- Has experience with usability testing and JTBD.
- Working experience with CRM systems.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Participate in project meetings;
- Create user-centred designs by understanding business requirements;
- Support product growth and development for future iterations;
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
We want you to thrive and feel supported:
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certification refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.