We are looking for a Junior Content Writer who would enhance our website with well-written, creative, analytical content — both based on the technical tasks and from scratch.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about writing, innovations, startups, fintech, media, healthcare, and edtech, or wants to dive deep into these industries. We are looking for someone who is ready to write high-quality content and make it engaging by using storytelling techniques.
We are looking for someone who :
- Has at least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Is excited about writing and is able to write creative business-oriented texts while following a corporate communication style;
- Can write texts based on provided technical tasks as well as from scratch;
- Has a general understanding of SEO and link-building principles;
- Is interested in technology, startups, fintech, media, healthcare, edtech, or wants to dive deep into these industries;
- Can write in English at a strong upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas through the text;
- Manifests Kindgeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty;
- English-level certification (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.), work experience in the IT industry, and tech education would be a plus.
As a Content Writer, you will :
- Write blog articles that cover Kindgeek’s areas of expertise based on technical tasks and from scratch;
- Contribute to the Kindgeek blog on the external platform;
- Respond to incoming link-building proposals;
- Collaborate with Content Manager on content plan development.
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at Kindgeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: Kindgeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at Kindgeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: Kindgeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or Kindgeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.
We encourage you to apply
At Kindgeek, we encourage everyone to apply — no matter of nationality, race, gender, marital status, disability, sexual identity, or religion. We are on the journey of growing into an inclusive, equal opportunity company where only professionalism, competence, and ideas matter. Our mission is to bring equal opportunities to all team members and candidates — especially those who have been underrepresented in technological companies.