We are looking for an active, motivated, and enthusiastic Project manager to join our team.
We are searching for someone who:
- Has practical experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, KanBan).
- Is experienced in reviewing technical solutions to ensure their correlation with business requirements and long-term product goals.
- Is fluent in SDLC and CI/CD and understands technician nuances of developing software products.
- Is proficient in writing business, functional and non-functional requirements, and hands-on with business analysis techniques and tools.
- Values high-quality team communication and enjoys setting up team processes.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (Advanced Level).
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
Computer science education would be a plus.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Lead and directed software development teams to deliver a project within the constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
- Establish and maintain management practices that support consistently successful solution development and deployments.
- Define Business Needs and Solution Scope.
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis and perform Requirements Analysis.
- Manage Solution Scope and Communicating Requirements.
- Conduct demos, user training sessions, or other knowledge transfer activities.
- Perform the role of a Proxy Product Owner in a project.