We are looking for a Senior Java developer. If you are an energetic team player and passionate about solving complex business tasks through technology, we will be happy to see you in our team!
We are looking for a developer who:
- Has more than 5 years of relevant experience in the IT industry.
- Has a strong track record of working with:
- Java core, OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- Spring framework, IOC, templates
- ORM, Hibernate (Spring Data JPA)
- Java-based application servers (e.g., Tomcat, etc.)
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Microservice architecture patterns knowledge
- REST, SOAP
- Experience with message brokers, Kafka
- Consul, Vault, and Hazelcast is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and Helm would be a plus
- Can speak and write in English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas, design, and document artefacts concisely.
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will:
- Contribute to implementing solution code with great attention to detail while fulfilling Java development best practices.
- Write reusable and testable code, and create functional and practical technical documentation.
- Work closely with other team members and the client to implement designs — we are developing a product from scratch. Thus we communicate directly with the management of the client company.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact the project schedule and integrity of the application environment.