We are looking for a Business Analyst who has:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience working with financial institutions or in the fintech industry;
- Knowledge of accounting processes and billing systems in the B2B market;
- Analytical and communications skills necessary to elicit and define business requirements and translate them into solutions;
- Strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
- Experience delivering customer-facing mobile or web solutions;
- Significant experience in gathering, eliciting, and documenting business and functional requirements using Agile project principles and methodologies such as JIRA/Confluence;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (Advanced Level);
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of business processes;
- Technical background.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Engage with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements;
- Understand customer challenges and key business goals through discovery calls, discussions, and workshops;
- Gather, analyze, organize and document business requirements within the scope of the contract and translate this into specific technical requirements for the development team;
- Define and prioritize high-level requirements;
- Prepare roadmaps;
- Specify low-level requirements based on spoken and written communication with the technical customer;
- Review visual prototypes;
- Prepare the scope of the sprint — creating user stories, conducting grooming and planning sessions with the team;
- Make functional testing of the self-prepared part of the scope;
- Analyze 3rd parties API documentation and creating integration requirements for back-end developers;
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications, UML diagrams, wireframes, etc.
A regulated Payments Institution specializing in Acquiring, Issuing and Mobile Payments with a license granted by the Central Bank of Cyprus. We provide online merchants with reliable and effective acquiring solutions.
Our vision is to empower business growth through innovation in payments.
Our mission is to be the people that take care of the payments and the platform that powers the growth.