We are looking for a Business Analyst who has:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Analytical and communications skills necessary to elicit and define business requirements and translate them into solutions;
- Strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
- Experience delivering customer-facing mobile or web solutions;
- Significant experience in gathering, eliciting, and documenting business and functional requirements using Agile project principles and methodologies such as JIRA/Confluence;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (Advanced Level);
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and a sense of beauty.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with financial institutions or in the fintech industry;
- Technical background.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Engage with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements;
- Understanding customer challenges and key business goals through discovery calls, discussions, and workshops;
- Gather, analyze, organize and document business requirements within the scope of the contract and translate this into specific technical requirements for the development team;
- Defining and prioritizing high-level requirements;
- Preparing roadmaps;
- Specifying low-level requirements based on spoken and written communication with the technical customer;
- Reviewing visual prototypes;
- Preparing scope of the sprint — creating user stories, conducting grooming and planning sessions with the team.
We want you to thrive and feel supported
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.