We are searching for someone who:
- Has a strong track record of working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, KanBan) and experience leading the development of tech products while ensuring that business requirements and long-term product goals are met.
- Is fluent in SDLC and CI/CD and understands technician nuances of developing software products.
- Knowledge of writing business, functional and non-functional requirements and experience with business analysis techniques and tools would be a plus.
- Values high-quality team communication and enjoys setting up team processes.
- Can speak and write in English on upper-intermediate or higher level and efficiently communicate ideas and design and document artifacts concisely.
- Manifests KindGeek corporate values — trust, transparency, social responsibility, and the sense of beauty.
- Computer science education would be a plus.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Lead and direct software development teams to deliver a project within scope, schedule, and resource constraints, and establish and maintain management practices that support consistently successful solution development and deployments.
- Work closely with a client — we are developing a product from scratch, thus we communicate directly with the management of the client company.
- Identify product risks, manage solution scope and communicate requirements.
- Think strategically about project development as well as team practices.
The solution is a UK-based all-in-one common self-service platform for small and medium enterprises that allows entrepreneurs to build successful businesses. The neobank-like application grants a straightforward yet secure banking management system that devoids bureaucratic hustle.
The application allows users to create and manage user profiles for employees, merchant accounts, cards, physical & virtual terminals, internal and outgoing payments, acquiring, etc.
As for now, the project is in the stage of preparation for the MVP release.
We want you to thrive and feel supported:
- Professional growth: at KindGeek, we want our employees to grow and achieve ambitious professional goals. We support professional development with training and certifications refunds, as well as provide regular feedback and technical reviews.
- Benefits package: KindGeek offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 10 compensated by 50% sick leaves as well as an opportunity to take study leaves. Depending on how long you stay in the company, you can receive different health insurance packages from our partners.
- Personal growth: as a part of our team, you will have corporate English courses with a 50% sponsorship, take advantage of our library and access a large selection of corporate training and courses.
- Geek community: at KindGeek, we value community — even in the social distancing times we take every opportunity to stick together. Our Geeks organize various online and offline clubs — from stretching and skiing to English. Football enthusiasts can also join the corporate team that regularly participates in Lviv IT League.
- Flexibility: KindGeek offers a hybrid working model. Team members can work remotely or from the office or KindGeek London Hub — an innovative cafe-style co-working.